We kindly ask all guests to track updated information regarding Covid 19.
Until further notice, the following applies:
In the Canary Islands, we work intensely every day to ensure you can visit us in maximum conditions of safety, hygiene and quality.
- To maintain the archipelago’s low incident rate for the pandemic and guarantee the sustainability of our tourist activity, all visitors over the age of six who are not arriving from Canary Islands must present a certificate that is officially recognised by the healthcare authorities to show that they have tested negative for active COVID-19 infection in the past 72 hours.
- This certificate will be required to check in this and any other tourist accommodation in the islands. You may show a digital or hard copy of it and it must contain the date and time the test was taken, the identity of the individual taking it, the laboratory responsible for verification and the nature of the laboratory, and the negative result.
- This certificate will not be required for non-residents who show proof (in the form of a travel document) that they have been in Canary Islands territory for the 15 days prior to the date they are checking into this tourist accommodation and that they have not had any symptoms of COVID-19 during that time.
- Canary Islands residents must show proof that they are such and declare, under their own responsibility, that they have not left Canary Islands in the 15 days prior to arriving at this establishment and that they have not had any symptoms of COVID-19 during that time.
- This tourist accommodation will deny entry to anyone who does not comply with the above conditions. As an exception, if you state that you are willing to take a diagnostic test, we will provide you with details of the nearest authorised centre and we will allow you to enter and stay for the minimum time required to get your results. You will not be able to leave your accommodation unit until the results are received.
- You must download the RADAR COVID contagion notification app and keep it enabled on your mobile during your stay in the islands and for the 15 days immediately following your return to your place of origin.
- ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.gob.radarcovid&hl=es&gl=US
- IOS: https://apps.apple.com/es/app/radar-covid/id1520443509
More information you will find here: