We are happy you have brought your furry friend with you!
Locals love dogs, and we’re happy you’ve brought your furry friend with you! There are plenty of things to do with your dog on Tenerife. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call, send a text, or shoot an email if you need anything regarding your four-footed friend.
The fee for a pet is 20 EUR and stay, it will be deducted from the refundable deposit. There is a maximum of two pets for an apartment. Pets must be supervised at all times and must be on a leash in public places.
Dog friendly places on Tenerife
There are not many beaches especially for dogs in Tenerife. However, the "no dogs allowed” signs on some beaches are frequently ignored. We can recommend you the following beaches, which are especially designed for dogs.
- Playa del Puertito, situated close to the city of Guimar. (The southern corner of the dark sand beach is the area that is dedicated for dogs.)
- Playa de Las Teresitas, situated in a small village of San Andres in the north parth of Tenerife
- El Confital Beach, Situated at the south end of the La Tejita Beach, in the municipality of San Miguel de Abona, Tenerife, El Confital Beach is a small, sandy spot of about 150 meters of length exclusively for tourists visiting with their dogs. The beach has adopted services like waste repository.
Again, if there is no sign "dogs prohibited”, they are allowed. Just remember to clean after your dogs. However, the one bellow is a specialised park for dogs:
- Parque Para Perros Cuchillitos Tristan, 38009 Santa Cruz de Tenerife | Tenerife | SANTA
CRUZ DE TENERIFE
- Veterinary Clinic: Eva L8, Av. Quinto Centenario, 25, 38683 Santiago del Teide, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, +34 606 76 53 40
- Veterinary Hospital El Madroñal: C/ Sauce 1 res. el naranjal l5y6, Urb El Madroñal, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, +34 617 48 37 07
- Veterinary Hospital Añaterve: Av. Venezuela, Nº126, Bajo, Fatima, 38500 Güímar, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, +34 922 51 37 62
- Clinica Veterinaria La Paz: Urbanización La Paz, Cardón, 14, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, +34 922 37 27 21
Generally, most restaurants with patios are dog friendly, but call ahead, if you’re unsure. The one bellow is definitely dog friendly though.
- The Giddy Goose: Av. Santiago Puig, 2, 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Guests with allergies
We want to assure all our guests who suffer of allergies, that although we accept guests with their pets, we have taken precaution necessary to ensure that the apartments are suitable for next
All apartments occupied by guests with pets will not be open again for at least 12 hours after their departure to ensure proper cleaning and aeration time.
After each pet's stay:
- All bedding, including the duvet cover, feather topper, duvet insert, pillows, and blankets, is removed, dry-cleaned, and replaced.
- The mattress is checked and mattress protector replaced.
- Carpet is heavily vacuumed and thoroughly shampooed.
- Windows are left open to allow for proper ventilation.
- All upholstery is completely dry-cleaned.